• Draws-up quotes and solutions to dedicated customers-distributors;
• Resolves internal and external technical support requests related to product selection, application, specification, installation;
• Ensures proper CRM/ERP working;
• Sizes solutions and applications;
• Interacts extensively with customers and partners via phone and email;
• Identifies and communicates customer's needs and sales opportunities to help future growth;
• AutoCAD drawings;
• Travels as needed with outside Sales Team/Service Engineer (2-3 days/quarter);
• Takes responsibility for own personnel development plan taking into consideration commercial, technical and leadership requirements of the business;
We want YOU in our team…
- have a Bachelor Degree in Technical Field (Energetic, Mechanics, Technology);
- speak/write English, intermediate level;
- have good communication skills;
- are flexible & have a CAN DO attitude;
- are able to learn by your own and from others;
- are determined;
…Come and join us!
It is a PLUS:
- 2 years experience in a similar position (1);
- Advanced PC Operating knowledge (MS Office, AutoCAD or a similar);
- Sales skills;
(1) areas examples: power station, HVAC, Hydraulics, Heat exchangers, installation engineering/ compressed air field.
Benefits: competitive salary, medical insurance, flexible working hours, professional working environment, special training;
Spirax Sarco is often the name that comes to mind first when engineers around the world think ‘steam’. That’s because our reputation is built on a century of experience and a global presence with more than 1,100 dedicated industry engineers in over 100 countries. We are committed to helping our customers improve their plant performance, comply with legislation, meet environmental goals and stay ahead of their competitors. From designing, installing and commissioning new facilities, optimizing and upgrading existing steam systems, to maintaining plant performance through scheduled maintenance, we’ve got the expertise, resources, products and services to help you achieve profitable growth.
Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc is a multi-national engineering group that has its headquarters in Cheltenham, UK. The Group comprises world-leading engineering businesses: Spirax Sarco and Gestra for steam specialties; Watson-Marlow for niche peristaltic pumps and associated fluid path technologies; and Chromalox and Thermocoax for thermal technologies and industrial heating applications. With our diverse work force giving us global strength, we serve over 100,000 customers in 110 countries across multiple industries.