What is GATEWAY?
Genpact Trainee Program that will help you to:
- Develop you German language skills
- Understand the business environment and how companies work
- Develop your Finance & Accounting knowledge
- Develop your Excel skills
- Learn how to efficiently communicate in the business environment
…and most importantly – help you get a job at Genpact!
GENPACT is launching the second Trainee Program in Cluj! Join GATEWAY now!
If you speak German and English
If you are a final year student or a graduate of a faculty or master’s program
If you are ambitious, serious and motivated to work
If you are interested in starting a career in Finance & Accounting
And if you are available 8 hours per day for 2 months to develop your professional skills...
…than you are the ideal candidate for the German GATEWAY – Genpact Trainee Program!
- Attend trainings and courses with our highly skilled managers and professionals
- Start your career in Finance & Accounting
- Have the opportunity to become a Genpact employee at the end of the project
- You will be paid during the entire training duration
Genpact is a global organization with processes in Europe providing high quality business services for various GE businesses as well as large multinational organizations.
Career impact with Genpact!
Genpact is the leading provider of Business Services & Technology Solutions worldwide. Owned jointly by General Electric, General Atlantic and Oak Hill Capital Partners, Genpact has operations centers across India, China, Hungary, Romania, the United States, Mexico, and Poland.
The Portfolio of services offered from these Global centers include: Finance & accounting, Customer Service, Supply Chain & Procurement, Sales & Marketing Analytics, Financial Services Collections/Ops, Information Technology Services, Enterprise Application Services. We are currently expending our team in Bucharest and therefore we are providing outstanding career opportunities in multiple business areas.
What makes us different is the ability to serve our worldwide clients in their own language: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Hungarian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish....you name it.