If you want to start a career in Finance and Accounting Area, Genpact is offering you multiple opportunities as accounts payable and accounts receivable.
As Account Payable you will :
- Open incoming scanned invoices in workflow tool
- Check the supplier data and details in the ERP system
- Sort invoices (according to criteria: document type, purchase order, headquarter or branch)
- Communicate and clarificate with suppliers
- Send invoices back to suppliers
As Account Receivable you will be responsible for:
- Receive inputs from customers
- Create, account and send manual invoices to the customers/group companies
- Create customized customer statements and send to customers. Follow up with customers and request for payments
- Receive and respond to customers regarding problems with invoicing and any other queries
If you want to start a career in the Procurement Department, Genpact is offering the right job for you.
If you want to start a career in the IT Area, Genpact is offering the right job for you.
As an IT Helpdesk Support, you will:
∙ Provide Level 1 support on Core load and specified business applications;
∙ Record and process issues received by phone or web into Clarify CRM system;
∙ Troubleshoot and try to resolve issues; Mission Critical, high severity incidents and cases where no remote value can be added should be dispatched to the appropriate support team without delay;
∙ Follow-up on dispatched issues;
∙ Provide Customer feedback on outstanding issues;
∙ Provide basic support on network, server, telephony, application issues etc.
∙ Provide basic support on Remote Access issues;
If you are:
Full of Energy
Fluent in Greek
Available for training abroad
And you have:
• University Degree (Economics background is a plus)
• Microsoft Office and Internet knowledge;
• Good communication skills;
……..then YOU are the perfect candidate!
- The opportunity to build a long-term career within a stable multinational environment;
- Extensive training, locally and internationally;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical insurance;
- Life insurance;
- Bonuses based on performance;
- Dynamic, young and enthusiastic team.
Genpact is a global organization with processes in Europe providing high quality business services for various GE businesses as well as large multinational organizations.
Career impact with Genpact!
Genpact is the leading provider of Business Services & Technology Solutions worldwide. Owned jointly by General Electric, General Atlantic and Oak Hill Capital Partners, Genpact has operations centers across India, China, Hungary, Romania, the United States, Mexico, and Poland.
The Portfolio of services offered from these Global centers include: Finance & accounting, Customer Service, Supply Chain & Procurement, Sales & Marketing Analytics, Financial Services Collections/Ops, Information Technology Services, Enterprise Application Services. We are currently expending our team in Bucharest and therefore we are providing outstanding career opportunities in multiple business areas.
What makes us different is the ability to serve our worldwide clients in their own language: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Hungarian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish....you name it.