• Process invoices / documents in the given infrastructure in a timely and accurate manner in SAP
• Interaction with Vendors / Clients to facilitate the accounts payable process (including updating database with Vendor data)
• Ability to follow procedures and update in a professional manner
• Identify areas of improvement in the process
• Determine gaps/errors in the process through analysis
• Perform ad hoc reporting requirements / analysis when required by client
• Communicate with Other Finance departments within the organization
Accounts Receivable & Collections:
• Increase productivity and efficiency by making the necessary entries and reconciliations during the period in a timely manner.
• Ensure customer satisfaction, ability to priorities key performance indicators are achieved.
• Drive improvements where possible.
• Apply payments (accurate and in a timely manner).
• Interface with Customer Accounts Payable departments to facilitate the collection process (including customer disputes).
• Identify areas of dispute through billing reconciliation.
• Determine gaps/errors which will facilitate payment.
• Collection of all outstanding receivables
• Perform credit checks.
• Inform Sales/Management Team about delinquent accounts.
• Handle all blocked orders.
• Perform risk assessment for new and existing customers.
• Communicate with Customer Service/Sales Departments
- Process Orders and follow up till completion from customers or Sales organization
- Document preparation for export orders
- Respond to telephonic queries by customer and sales org.
- Update SAP with customer master data
- Prepare for customer invoicing
- Interaction with Logistics partner
- Update customers on availability and delivery
- Create Purchase orders for third party orders
- Handle all update requests from internal org. (debits/credits)
- Problem and customer complaints registration and escalation
- Issue resolution
If you are:
• Full of Energy
• Fluent in German
• English skills (intermediate level required)
And you have:
• University Degree (Economics background is a plus)
• Microsoft Office and Internet knowledge;
• Good communication skills;
...then you are the perfect candidate!
- The opportunity to build a long-term career within a stable multinational environment;
- Extensive training, locally and internationally;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical insurance;
- Life insurance;
- Bonuses based on performance;
- Dynamic, young and enthusiastic team;
Genpact is a global organization with processes in Europe providing high quality business services for various GE businesses as well as large multinational organizations.
Career impact with Genpact!
Genpact is the leading provider of Business Services & Technology Solutions worldwide. Owned jointly by General Electric, General Atlantic and Oak Hill Capital Partners, Genpact has operations centers across India, China, Hungary, Romania, the United States, Mexico, and Poland.
The Portfolio of services offered from these Global centers include: Finance & accounting, Customer Service, Supply Chain & Procurement, Sales & Marketing Analytics, Financial Services Collections/Ops, Information Technology Services, Enterprise Application Services. We are currently expending our team in Bucharest and therefore we are providing outstanding career opportunities in multiple business areas.
What makes us different is the ability to serve our worldwide clients in their own language: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Hungarian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish....you name it.