- Open incoming invoices and check supplier data and details in SAP/Oracle system;
- Manage the invoices assigned and performing regular checks to ensure accuracy;
- Maintain a constant level of communication with the client;
- Handle resolution of suppliers queries, major discrepancies;
- Reconciliations and reporting;
- Month close reporting and periodic dashboard reporting as well as ad hoc reporting;
- Take part in internal projects.
• University Degree (Economics background is a plus)
• Microsoft Office and Internet knowledge;
• Good communication skills;
• Full of Energy
• Fluent in French
Genpact is a global organization with processes in Europe providing high quality business services for various GE businesses as well as large multinational organizations.
Career impact with Genpact!
Genpact is the leading provider of Business Services & Technology Solutions worldwide. Owned jointly by General Electric, General Atlantic and Oak Hill Capital Partners, Genpact has operations centers across India, China, Hungary, Romania, the United States, Mexico, and Poland.
The Portfolio of services offered from these Global centers include: Finance & accounting, Customer Service, Supply Chain & Procurement, Sales & Marketing Analytics, Financial Services Collections/Ops, Information Technology Services, Enterprise Application Services. We are currently expending our team in Bucharest and therefore we are providing outstanding career opportunities in multiple business areas.
What makes us different is the ability to serve our worldwide clients in their own language: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Hungarian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish....you name it.