• Process invoices / documents in the given infrastructure in a timely and accurate manner in SAP;
• Interaction with Vendors/ Clients to facilitate the accounts payable process (including updating database with Vendor data);
• Ability to follow procedures and update in a professional manner;
• Communicate with Other Finance departments within the organization.
As an Accounts Receivable Officer you will:
• Ensure processing of all customers related invoices, credit notes and payments;
• Be responsible for accounts receivable communication with the purpose to accurately determine and timely collect all customer receivables;
• Ensure appropriate reporting on the process performance.
As Customer Service Agent you will be responsible for:
- Responding to telephonic queries
- Interaction with logistics partner and update customers on availability and delivery
- Create Purchase Orders for third party in SAP
- Handle all update requests
- Prepare relevant order documents
- Build good rapport with customers and sales representatives
- Receive and check incoming customer orders
- Timely and accurate invoicing
- Monitor order portfolio on a daily basis
- Handle all order related problems and find solutions with customers and internal parties involved
- Documents preparation for export order
- Handle logistic complaints and return shipments
- Initiate ideas to improve efficiency of Customer Service related activities
• Full of Energy
• Fluent in English and Dutch
And you have:
• University Degree (Economics background is a plus)
• Microsoft Office and Internet knowledge;
• Good communication skills;
...then you are the perfect candidate!
Genpact is a global organization with processes in Europe providing high quality business services for various GE businesses as well as large multinational organizations.
Career impact with Genpact!
Genpact is the leading provider of Business Services & Technology Solutions worldwide. Owned jointly by General Electric, General Atlantic and Oak Hill Capital Partners, Genpact has operations centers across India, China, Hungary, Romania, the United States, Mexico, and Poland.
The Portfolio of services offered from these Global centers include: Finance & accounting, Customer Service, Supply Chain & Procurement, Sales & Marketing Analytics, Financial Services Collections/Ops, Information Technology Services, Enterprise Application Services. We are currently expending our team in Bucharest and therefore we are providing outstanding career opportunities in multiple business areas.
What makes us different is the ability to serve our worldwide clients in their own language: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Hungarian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish....you name it.