- data scientist for the development of smart factory systems for the international Bosch production and research facilities.
- process of Data Mining ( CRISP-DM)
- identifying and describing required data sources based on input from the process engineers ( business understanding), definition of data models, data gather and the retention strategy, data quality, advanced data analysis, development and maintenance of data mining solution libraries, visualisation of sata and analaytics results, transfer of the analytics results into the business process of the worldwide Bosch network. Definition and selection of data mining tools sets in cooperation with corporate IT departments
- collaboration with data specialists with international data mining and research projects
• Master in (Applied) Computer Science or Science (Mathematics or Physics)
• First job experience in statistical process control (SPC), data mining ( e.g. insurances, social analytics) or data warehousing, DB administration or similar
• Expert knowledge of software technologies (C) and Matlab Simulink
• First experience with Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Hive, No SQL) and RDM BS (Oracle, SQL Server, etc)
• Strong skills in using of statistics- and data mining software packages (IBM SPSS, SAS, RapidMiner, KNIME)
• Applied knowledge in ETL tooling, software development environments (Eclipse, GNU ARM, pC technologies)
• Strong analytical ability and problem analysis techniques
• Self responsible way of working
• Enjoy working in an international team
• Advanced English (German and other language skills are an advantage)
• Willingness to travel
Openness, tolerance and integrity shape our work climate, which promotes the efficiency of every employee. Strengthen our innovative power by accepting these values. As the world’s biggest automotive supplier, Bosch develops, manufactures and supplies precision components and systems for vehicle manufacturers worldwide. Since its foundation 1886, the company accelerates the progress of Automotive Technology with continued innovations.