- Record invoices and other accounting related documents in ERP (including posting), ensuring data accuracy.
- Manage pre-payments, overdue payments, returns and credit notes as process work-flow and in ERP.
- Manage payments to suppliers, salaries, bills, employee expenses reports & other related entities.
- Investigate and approve new customer/suppliers accounts, customer/suppliers credit limits and associated payment terms (aligned with company regulations).
- Ensure timely internal reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly).
- Manage the relation with external accounting company, ensuring timely and accurately local authorities reporting.
- Issue, keep records and reconcile accounting balances.
- In charge with accounting documents workflow (including archiving).
- Preparing the information and documentation requested by auditors, tax authorities and accounting expertize.
- Solving of any issues identified in accounting documents and reports.
- In charge with inventory updates (fixed assets).
- Economic studies graduate who possess business management knowledge
- 2..3 year experience on similar position
- Possess advance knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and ERP
- Familiar with financial administration
- Ability to analyze, evaluate, correlate and synthesize information
-Entrepreneurial approach, good communication skills, integrity
- English speaker
Benefits: competitive salary, medical insurance, flexible working hours, professional working environment, training;
Spirax Sarco is often the name that comes to mind first when engineers around the world think ‘steam’. That’s because our reputation is built on a century of experience and a global presence with more than 1,100 dedicated industry engineers in over 100 countries. We are committed to helping our customers improve their plant performance, comply with legislation, meet environmental goals and stay ahead of their competitors. From designing, installing and commissioning new facilities, optimizing and upgrading existing steam systems, to maintaining plant performance through scheduled maintenance, we’ve got the expertise, resources, products and services to help you achieve profitable growth.
Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc is a multi-national engineering group that has its headquarters in Cheltenham, UK. The Group comprises world-leading engineering businesses: Spirax Sarco and Gestra for steam specialties; Watson-Marlow for niche peristaltic pumps and associated fluid path technologies; and Chromalox and Thermocoax for thermal technologies and industrial heating applications. With our diverse work force giving us global strength, we serve over 100,000 customers in 110 countries across multiple industries.