Career impact with Genpact!
Genpact is a leader in the globalization of services and technology and a pioneer in managing business processes for companies around the world. We are involved in areas like Accounting, Customer Relationship Management, Procurement and Supply Chain, Banking, Insurance, Analytics, IT Infrastructure and Software services.
Genpact has over 56,000 employees around the world and we are well known for being a company of choice both for our customers and our employees.
We are currently expending our team in Bucharest and we want to provide you the outstanding career opportunities you are looking for!
RESPONSABILITATI / BENEFICII:
• Understand the Revenue Recognition accounting principles, experience in high end accounting, reconciliations, variance analysis and reporting activities.
• Effective communication skills across multiple functional organizations
• Good business knowledge and ability to link business processes with financial accounting
• Participate to conference calls with the clients
• Support the effective daily operation of the business
• Develop and update Standard Operating Procedures
• Design, create and schedule regular reports measuring productivity and efficiency of the revenue process
• Act in maintaining the rigor in applying the official SOW’s formulas and requirements in the daily work of the team.
• Participate and contribute to Green Belt and Lean projects
• Address customer’s escalations & bring the issues to resolution and properly communicating this to the stakeholders
• Be an active part in internal new projects and come with new ideas & ways of executing them. Be an active part in execution.
• Identify and drive process improvement opportunities, projects aligned with business initiatives and customer needs
• Drive standardization and productivity improvement within the team; Share best practices across teams; Improve process capability
• Ensure understanding of the company’s disciplinary process, implement as and when required
• Minimize Customer issues and concerns proactively
• Attend meetings, give presentations on key performance indicators and participate in projects in order to ensure smooth introduction of changes and satisfactory resolution of problems
• University degree, master in accounting/audit would be a plus
• Excellent Analytical Skills
• Advanced Excel Knowledge
• Good command of English
• Experience in ORACLE accounting systems and AssureNet would be an advantage
• Strong MS Office skills
• High motivation, flexibility and productivity
• Good communication skills
Genpact is a global organization with processes in Europe providing high quality business services for various GE businesses as well as large multinational organizations.
Career impact with Genpact!
Genpact is the leading provider of Business Services & Technology Solutions worldwide. Owned jointly by General Electric, General Atlantic and Oak Hill Capital Partners, Genpact has operations centers across India, China, Hungary, Romania, the United States, Mexico, and Poland.
The Portfolio of services offered from these Global centers include: Finance & accounting, Customer Service, Supply Chain & Procurement, Sales & Marketing Analytics, Financial Services Collections/Ops, Information Technology Services, Enterprise Application Services. We are currently expending our team in Bucharest and therefore we are providing outstanding career opportunities in multiple business areas.
What makes us different is the ability to serve our worldwide clients in their own language: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Hungarian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish....you name it.