RESPONSABILITATI / BENEFICII:
Do you want to create elegant and engaging web applications with the newest web technologies, embrace exciting challenges as part of your everyday routine, and amaze Avira’s 120 million users with your coding talent?
We're growing Avira's next generation of safe web experiences. You will take part in building an application that will service millions of users.
Working closely with members of our Web Development team, and of course other awesome colleagues from technical departments, you will develop exciting new web applications of high quality standards, and be proud to ship both end-user-facing and internal applications.
If you have an interest in working with the newest platforms and writing brilliant code, we want to talk to you.
As a Web Developer at Avira, you will:
* Deliver on time by juggling multiple competing demands;
* Work efficiently without close supervision;
* Adapt and solve exciting problems with new technologies;
* Understand web application scalability and performance;
* Create and maintain test plans;
* Develop and execute test automation scripts.
Your technical profile:
* 2+ years experience in web application development with PHP and MySQL;
* A strong understanding of databases, networking, and system performance;
* Experience with web frameworks like YII Framework, Zend, CakePHP, etc.
* Knowledge of key-value in-memory databases like: memcached, redis or other NoSQL databases (mongodb, couchdb).
We offer you:
* A pleasant and friendly work environment among a team of dynamic and high-performance oriented people;
* The opportunity to work and develop knowledge in a professional environment.
Located in Bucharest - Romania, Avira was founded in 2004 by a dynamic core of security experts who is committed to the following values: security ethics, professional attitude, open spirit, pride and respect. These principles are meant to stand at the base of any long term
collaboration and partnership that Avira Soft will undertake.
Avira Soft gathered a team of more than 50 dynamic professionals who are permanently collaborating with the experimented specialists of Avira GmbH , Germany. We are a dynamic and creative team and our purpose is to produce high quality software.
We also impose some requirements for our candidates: creativity, technical knowledge, team working capabilities and the ability to finish the job on time.