* Prepare Weekly & monthly Bank accounts reconciliations;
* Ensure all open items in the bank reconciliations are cleared within the policy timeframe;
* Bank statement booking in the system (Oracle);
* Incoming payments bookings and transfers relating to treasury operations;
* Passing journal entries related to inter-company funds transfers;
* Tracking of Unapplied receipts and following up to reduce unapplied receipts;
* Cash flow activities - get approval for proposed payment runs;
* Provide support to Credit Control team in answering queries related with incoming payments;
* Weekly AR cleanup activities (eg cleanup of unapplied payments, unmatched items, bank charges, customer profiles;
* Participate in different process improvement projects;
* Ensure KPIs will reach the required level;
* Ensure effective controls implementations as per ICS requirements;
* Perform such other tasks related with SSC deliverables as may be required from time to time.
* A Bachelor’s degree in Accountant field is required;
* 1 – 2 years’ experience in Treasury;
* Proficiently able to communicate in English, French would be a plus;
* Team-player with high ethical standards;
* Knowledge of MS office (Excel mainly);
* Prior experience in a complex multi-national and multi-cultural environment ;
* Proven financial analysis skills and analytic skills;
* Experience working with Oracle (or any ERP system) will be a plus.
* The opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment;
* Motivating salary;
* Meal tickets;
* Medical insurance;
* 25 days Annual Vacation.
Do you want to be part of an international team, with a dynamic work environment, more than 4,000 employees across the world, professionalism, commitment to technical excellence and client service?
Founded in 1993 and listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange, Temenos Group AG is the market leading provider of banking software systems to retail, corporate, universal, private, Islamic and microfinance & community banks. Headquartered in Geneva with 64 offices worldwide, Temenos serves over 1,200 financial institutions in more than 125 countries across the world.
For more information please visit www.temenos.com.