- Efficiently and accurately action all booking requests, cancellations and amendments
- Input confirmations and update relevant systems
- Develop good working relationships with suppliers
- Coordinate with suppliers and internal departments to resolve accounts queries and other discrepancies
- Monitor booking situation of long distance coaches (LDC) and highlight to management any potential issues
- Deal with on road emergencies
- Investigate complaints about coaches and drivers
- Monitor quality control
- Process prepayments if and when required
- Previous experience/working knowledge of reservations or operations in the Travel/Hospitality industry is preferable
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented person
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and react to emergency situations
- Problem solving skills
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Advanced knowledge of Spanish language
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Competitive financial reward
- Language allowance
- Language classes
- Business trips
- International mobility
- Training and development opportunities
- Wellness programs
Leaders, handpicked Group professionals bringing expertise within their areas, be it hotel purchasing, service purchasing, operations, pricing of tailored groups tours, sales and IT from several leading travel companies each with over 20 years experience within the Groups environment.
What exactly does G2 Travel Bucharest?
We are an international tour operator, we intermediate the travel agencies all around the world with our suppliers in Europe.
G2 Bucharest is the operational center of the business, meaning we are operating the group but we are not selling the offers.
It’s a whole lot of fun working with people who love travelling and G2 as much as we do.
We’re one of the world’s biggest and fasting growing travel businesses with offices in 20 major cities around the world.
But we’re not a faceless corporation; we’re a place where everyone gets the chance to make an impact every single day.
We offer competitive starting salaries with real opportunities to earn more as you build experience. Everyone at G2 benefits from private medical cover, generous annual leave.
A word from our General Manager
“the people of G2 are G2”
Our commitment to people is ingrained to the very fabric of our business.
This isn’t a company that talks about putting employees or makes bold claims that people are our greatest asset. This is a company that simply wouldn’t exist without the energy, the determination, the humor and wisdom of our team”