• Organizing the trainings for Accenture employees in German speaking countries
• Negotiating training contracts with external vendors
• Creating and updating the training calendar
• Sending invitations and reminders to the participants
• Booking training rooms, catering and necessary training materials
• Keeping contact with the participants and asking to their questions/ requests
• Gathering feedback from the participants
• Research of required information using available resources, user guides and match complaints with known errors and problems;
• Support in using application functionalities, identification of possible workaround.
• Fluency in English and medium knowledge of German;
• Proficient in relevant computer applications (internet Explorer, Outlook usage, Microsoft Office);
• Verbal and written communication skills;
• Listening skills;
• Problem solving and analysis;
• Customer service orientation.
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
We work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value. With more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website http://accenture.ro/cariere and like our Facebook pages https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania and https://www.facebook.com/Accenture.Industrial.Software.Solutions.Romania.