The Training Administrator acts as training tools administrator (iLearn Tool Coordinator), sets up training courses and assures every resource is in place for these trainings to be delivered. The role includes the below responsibilities:
• Acts as iLearn super user and first point of contact for Europe L&D team
• Ensures Learning Paths creation, updates and reporting as per L&D procedures in iLearn
• Maps the training attendance sheets received from Internal Trainers in LMS (iLearn) for all classroom sessions in Bucharest and check adherence to the process in all Europe locations
• Monitors adherence to Assessment and Feedback collection process in iLearn
• Trains Training Managers, Training Specialists, Process and Internal Trainers on iLearn functionalities as per each group need
• Supports reporting on a monthly, quarterly or need basis for all L&D programs managed in iLearn and for audit purposes
• Offers support for organizing the classroom calendar and assessment interviews for GEM and GROW programs
• Updating the working procedures periodically
• May participate in other initiatives or projects, as per his/her skills and abilities, upon manager’s request.
• Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Organized personality with attention to details, able to work simultaneously on different projects
• Good communication skills both written and verbally
• Result orientation, with problem solving capabilities
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and drive closure
• Able to work and complete work independently
Genpact is a global leader in transforming and running business processes and operations.
Our service portfolio includes finance & accounting, banking & insurance, procurement & supply chain, collections & customer service, enterprise application, IT infrastructure management and smart decision services.
Currently over 64,000 employees manage 4,700+ processes in 30+ languages, from a global network of over 70+ operation centers, in 24 countries. We cover multiple industry verticals, such as automotive, banking and finance, insurance, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, telecommunication, transportation & logistics.
Genpact Europe is present in 4 countries, through 11 delivery centers and with a number of over 3,600 employees. We are offering services in more than 20 languages, for over 50 clients.
That's why we are known to GENerate imPACT.