Our client is the Romanian branch of an international company, with 14 branches and partners worldwide, specialized in the sale of security systems.
A person working as SPP is responsible for handling major projects / investment. Its duty is to work actively for the entire length of the investor decision-making process and search for ways and opportunities aimed at selling the client’s solutions.
1. Searching for the investments from available sources
2. Working with the designers/ contractors / installers of security systems
- Searching for the existing designers / contractors / installers
- Establishing relationships with them, presenting the offer, offering product training, technical support
- Maintaining relationships with them, exchanging information on current and planned investments
- Conducting statistics - designed investment, equipment in the project, etc.
3. Working with investors
- Visits to construction sites, interviews with investors, presentation of product offer
- offers are not made to investors directly, only through installers
As an ideal candidate, you must have deep knowledge of Fire Detection Systems and other Security Systems, with more than 3 years experience in making offers, projects, documentation for tenders, configuring fire systems based on the customer needs.
University diploma in Engineering is a must and also sales experience and customer relation soft skills are required.
Suntem o companie de consultanta in domeniul serviciilor de resurse umane, oferind clientilor nostri un suport de calitate pentru externalizarea anumitor servicii din aceasta arie de activitate. Scopul nostru este de a aduce un plus de valoare si eficienta prin serviciile oferite: selectie si recrutare, training, consultanta organizationala si servicii de administrare de personal si salarizare.