This position is part of eServGlobal Engineering Department which is responsible for specific activities according to the development life cycle.
A Technical Writer is primarily responsible for the development and delivery of product documentation (e.g. technical and user guides) across the eServGlobal business and to our customer base. Technical writers must be able to communicate and work effectively with both technical and management staff.
Development Manager, being part of development team.
• Analysis, design, and delivery of systems and user documentation for both internal and external use including: Content, Style, Standards, Structure, and Presentation.
• Management of workload and commitments, ensuring that deadlines are met.
• Delivery of material to high quality standards of content and presentation (including proofreading, versioning and change control).
• Providing support and encouragement to other team members and colleagues.
• Continual focus on improvement of the development process
Qualifications and experience:
Degree or equivalent experience with a minimum of 1 to 4 years of relevant experience.
• High level of competency and experience with documentation tools and techniques.
• High level of experience in the creation of technical documentation.
• Experience in the creation and maintenance of intranets and/or external websites
• Knowledge of quality assurance standards.
• Self motivation and commitment to quality
• Working knowledge of:
o Author IT
o Microsoft Word or equivalent
• The ability to multi task, meet deadlines and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Innovation and creativity
Telecom product knowledge:
Have some exposure to specific commercial applications.
Awareness of fixed line and/or mobile telecom knowledge.
• Excellent English language and sound written and verbal skills.
• The ability to work and interact effectively in a team environment
Oferta (bonusuri, beneficii)
If you are interested in joining a global Telco solutions company that is truly dynamic, a company that provides you the career and culture you deserve so you can strive to be the best; if you are committed and truly above average, possessing the knowledge and skills listed above, we look forward receiving your application immediately.
The compensation package is at a competitive level, related to the competences and performance level.
Extensive training and excellent professional environment.
Private medical services paid by the company for employees and family members.
Catering lunch provided by the company or lunch tickets.
25 working days vacation/year
Established in December 2001, eServGlobal Telecom Romania is a joint-venture equally owned by eServGlobal (www.eservglobal.com) and SoftNet Group Romania (www.softnet.ro) that has been constantly growing in the past years.
eServGlobal specializes in Mobile Money solutions and Value-Added Services (VAS), to help Telco Service Providers increase their revenue and gain and maintain customer ownership.
eServGlobal invests heavily in product development, using carrier-grade, next-generation technology and aligning with the requirements of more than 60 customers in over 45 countries. For 24 years, mobile, fixed, Internet and multiplay telco providers have used our capabilities to lead and innovate in their local markets, leveraging their core assets and their trusted agent and subscriber relationships.
With 13 offices globally, eServGlobal provides full “end-to-end” and “any account to any account” Mobile Financial Services and International Money Transfers. Our HomeSend solution is the only mobile-centric international remittance hub to gain endorsement from the GSM Association.
Our Value-Added Services in promotions, loyalty, messaging and multiplay are focused around the transaction and enable service providers to engage with the subscriber in a personalized and dynamic manner.
To reduce time-to market and manage exposure to CAPEX, we now offer multiple licensing alternatives, including SaaS-based flexible, revenue-share pricing.
eServGlobal is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ESV) and the London Stock Exchange AIM (ESG). More information at: www.eservglobal.com.
Variety, Learning, Teamwork, Growth: eServGlobal provides a dynamic and challenging work environment that is uniquely suited to those who thrive on variety and constant innovation. At eServGlobal you will find that our team spirit extends across the whole company; we’re committed to helping you grow and succeed. As a truly international organization, eServGlobal is a kaleidoscope of culture where the diversity of our people is no barrier to a supportive and lively environment.