The primary responsibility of the Technical Writer is to create and/or edit technical documentation and to maintain documentation for Temenos teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify in advance the documentation needs, based in the product release schedule;
- Research and translate technical information from/into manuals and/or web-based documents for specific users;
- Publish documentation in correspondence with established guidelines;
- Build and maintain the technical documentation style guides and standards;
- Develop, write and edit user manuals and technical guides for banking products;
- Communicate information and ideas clearly and concisely, in writing;
Perform quality checks on other deliverables and ensure the quality of own work before hand-off to customers.
Techincal background is a real plus;
Hands on experience including but not limited to: (writing, procedures, client facing/client negotiations, meeting deadlines, verioning documents);
Possess excellent skills in English to be able to communicate clearly and concisely with a keen eye for document design;
Ability to use MS Office products (Word, Excel, Project, Visio, Power Point);
Ability to thoroughly research and understand new software products;
Self-starter and ability to work independetly;
Flexible/adaptable with ability to set and manage multiple priorities;
Excellent written and oral communication skills;
Nice to have programming skills.
The opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment;
25 days Annual Vacation;
Do you want to be part of an international team, with a dynamic work environment, more than 4,000 employees across the world, professionalism, commitment to technical excellence and client service?
Founded in 1993 and listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange, Temenos Group AG is the market leading provider of banking software systems to retail, corporate, universal, private, Islamic and microfinance & community banks. Headquartered in Geneva with 64 offices worldwide, Temenos serves over 1,200 financial institutions in more than 125 countries across the world.
For more information please visit www.temenos.com.