On behalf of our client, one of the largest system integrators in Romania for large border, special areas, buildings and general security projects, providing design production and installation of Hi-Tech equipment, we are looking for a smart, technology and science passionate, Technical Writer.
- Plan, design, write (in English) and deliver accurate and high-quality documentation for intended audiences. Documentation deliverables include configuration, installation/turn on protocol, technical features, functions description, safety guide, annexes, and so on, using Microsoft Office 10
- Collaborate with R&D team to develop documentation
- Collect, analyze and organize product information from various sources, including product project, company standards, work procedures and instructions, component list.
- Review, revise and update existing documentation
- Analyze existing documentation for similar products
- Analyze domain/industry standards
- Maintain documentation framework and tools
- Correlates documentation and integrates product’s technical file
- University degree - Physics science / Medical Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Electric, Automations
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
- English – advanced
- Experienced working with Microsoft Office 10
- Ability to analyze and synthetize technical information
It’s a plus:
Experience in medical field
Experience in technical certification domain
Communication abilities and team work abilities
We are a small friendly company with a personal approach to recruitment. We endeavor to treat all of our candidates how we ourselves would wish to be treated and we make every effort not to waste your time or make any false promises of work that we cannot deliver upon.