A Technical Writer is primarily responsible for the development and delivery of product documentation (e.g. technical and user guides) for applications developed by Metro Systems.
- Define efficient structure for product documentation
- Create and maintain technical documentation for company’s products to serve internal customers
- Organize and track that the documentation is maintained properly by the team
- Deliver materials to high quality standards of content and presentation (i.e. proofreading, versioning, change control).
- Continuously improve the product documentation through content, style, standards, structure, and presentation.
Minimum 2 years of relevant job experience
Technical degree or equivalent knowledge in IT industry and products
- High level of experience in creating technical documentation
- High level of competency and working knowledge of dedicated professional tools & methodologies. I.e. Microsoft Word, Sharepoint, WIKI, ARIS
- Knowledge of quality assurance standards
Excellent English language and sound written and verbal skills
Multi-tasking, innovation and commitment to quality
Efficient teamwork, interpersonal and planning skills
13th month salary
Flexible working time
Mini Bus transfer for the daily commuting to work
Fitness center discount
Soft skill trainings
We, the MGI METRO Group Information Technology GmbH, are the IT-Provider for the METRO Group. The METRO Group is one of the worldwide largest trading groups. In 31 countries 290.000 employees earn a turnover of about 64.3 Billion Euro. In Romania METRO Group is represented besides us by our sales divisions Metro Cash & Carry and Real Hypermarkets.
MGI - Leading edge in Information Technology
Be part of the best- Join us!
In Bucharest we conduct one of our ambitious Software Development Centers. We are responsible for the development of our outstanding Oracle based Merchandise Management System and our excellent Data Warehouse. In addition we run one of the biggest SAP installations in retail and one of the most important Networking Portals connecting all our employees around the globe. We are looking for ambitious and creative team players, who possess drive, initiative and enthusiasm to expand our location in Bucharest.