… Do you speak English at an advanced level?
… Are you a communicative, helpful and people oriented person?
….Do you understand internet terminology, applications and navigation?
… Are you looking for THE place to start your career AND make friends & have fun?
Grow In The Company Of Friends!
Here's a brief of what we're looking for:
- Receive inbound support calls from existing and potential customers;
- Identify and resolve reported customer issues and technical problems;
- Document any issues for developers to resolve;
- Walk customers through the setup of our call center software solution;
- Train customers on how to use our call center software solution;
- Test the software solution during idle time and then document any issues for developers to resolve.
- University of Polytechnics or Economical Academy (exact sciences), student or graduated;
- Solid understanding of internet terminology, applications and navigation;
- 1- 2 years of experience in IT field would be a significant plus;
- Any SIP or VoIP background is a plus;
- Knowledge of Routers/Firewalls/ Switches is a plus;
- Willing to work in shifts (night shifts included);
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent customer interaction and telephone skills;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task.
- Very attractive compensation package with clear progression;
- Free transportation between 22:30 to 05:30;
- Fun activities at work (parties, workshops and more).
Nobel is a Worldwide Telecommunications Service Provider. The company has a history of expansion and profitable growth of over a period of 7 years and is well positioned for future success. Nobel offers the largest selection of prepaid and post-paid international products and services with superior connectivity to and from countries around the globe. As a leading facilities-based carrier, Nobel provides extensive communication solutions to customers around the world, with it is our proprietary network.