One of the world's leading financial service providers is opening a new center in Bucharest and is looking for talented and ambitious professionals to build up the team.
As a TECHNICAL SPECIALIST your main responsibilities will consist in:
* Completing and elaborating technical software design (high level design) in accordance with solution designed by solution architect and documentation of the same;
* Defining the integration strategy (including rationale), integration environment requirements, and determine the product-component integration sequence;
* Identifying software product components which need to be integrated;
* Identifying dependencies between software product components, between technical components (such as database tables and master data files), and between applications and interfaces;
* Assessesing and identifying mitigation of risks including those related to high level design, integration, and quality of data;
* Identifying product integration verifications to be performed based on the integration sequence and relevant dependencies;
* Determinating the impact on test or production environment (if any);
* Overseeing database and technical infrastructure;
* Overseeing available technologies and utilities;
* Specifying/selecting tools to enhance development process;
* Contributing to the definition of development and SW standards to implement/reflect the db guidelines (naming conventions, encryption, and security settings) and ensure standards are being adhered to;
* Ensuring architectural changes (as defined by architects) are being implemented;
* Evaluating new products including prototyping (potentially on behalf of architects) and recommending new products;
* Providing level 3 support for technical infrastructure components (databases, middleware, user interfaces);
* Contributing to problem and root cause analysis.
The candidate should meet the following minimum criteria:
* More than 3 years of work experience in IT;
* 1-2 years project management or application owner experience;
* Apache / Tomcat - Server Application Setup, Servlet Technology;
* UNIX operating systems (Solaris and Linux);
* Experienced with: Java Server Technology, ANT, continuous integration;
* Programming background in Java;
* Experience working with distributed development teams;
* Experience in finance products would be an advantage.
Company offers real challenges, a lot of work, an above average rewards and benefits package and excellent career development opportunities.
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Romanian language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
Founded in 1982, Grafton Recruitment has established itself as a world class provider of recruitment solutions. Grafton has experienced an impressive growth pattern in the last five years. The network has built to a total of 70 branch operations spanning 19 different countries including the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Chile, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Lithuania, Russia, Portugal, France, Austria, Belgium, Turkey, UAE and Romania.