• Answer incoming calls and log all customer questions and issues accurately and efficiently into ticketing system;
• Troubleshoot hardware, software and network related issues;
• Provide restorative or maintenance actions to resolve end-user issues;
• Assist with defining and documenting knowledge base articles;
• Assist with special project work as needed;
• Escalate problems to the next level of support when necessary;
• Consistently meet or exceed requirement performance criteria.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills in German;
• Customer service orientation and ability to work in a team;
• Excellent Soft skill, Communications skills (Voice & Email) to handle global customers;
• Strong keyboard skills;
• Ability to perform in adverse situations;
• Certified professional on windows operating systems and networking;
• Troubleshooting skills on desktop and applications (Lotus Notes, MS office, Adobe etc);
• Knowledge on Novell is an added advantage;
• Exposure to password reset tools;
• Troubleshooting experience using remote control tools;
• Password reset tools for Domain;
• Troubleshoot all desktop, laptop, VPN, Hand held related problems and contribute to the Knowledge base for effective incident closure;
• Knowledge of ITIL Process.
Company offers real challenges, a lot of work, an above average compensation and benefits package, good career development possibilities in an international environment, they can offer fun and fully contribute to the success of young, dynamic and competent team members.
Founded in 1982, Grafton Recruitment has established itself as a world class provider of recruitment solutions. Grafton has experienced an impressive growth pattern in the last five years. The network has built to a total of 70 branch operations spanning 19 different countries including the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Chile, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Lithuania, Russia, Portugal, France, Austria, Belgium, Turkey, UAE and Romania.