What will your job be about?
• Monitoring on daily basis the staff performance and ensures meeting their individual objectives and perform to establish standards and also recognize and reward individual and team level achievements;
• Ensure Key Performance Indicators are met with the pre-defined objectives in the various MSA / SOW documents;
• Minimize Customer issues and concerns proactively;
• Build strong communication and close working relationship with the key stakeholders at Customer site
• Identify and drive process improvement opportunities, projects aligned with business initiatives and customer needs;
• Identify training, coaching opportunities and needs for all team members;
• Attend meetings and present performance indicators on internal operational reviews;
• Drive standardization and productivity improvement within the team;
• 3+ years of work experience;
• Excellent knowledge of AP process, basic knowledge of General Accounting and people management skills;
• Good interpersonal and team skills;
• Demonstrated problem solving skills;
• Strong oral and written communication skills – ability to interact at all organizational levels;
• Ability to work and act independently;
University graduate (University of Economics)
Good command of English
What do we offer?
Real opportunities to contribute, create, change, develop and transform AP environment
A long-term career within dynamic and constantly growing multinational environment and a fresh and enthusiastic team
The promise for unparalleled learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth
An attractive compensation package including: performance based bonus, life & medical insurance, meal tickets
Genpact is a global leader in transforming and running business processes and operations.
Our service portfolio includes finance & accounting, banking & insurance, procurement & supply chain, collections & customer service, enterprise application, IT infrastructure management and smart decision services.
Currently over 64,000 employees manage 4,700+ processes in 30+ languages, from a global network of over 70+ operation centers, in 24 countries. We cover multiple industry verticals, such as automotive, banking and finance, insurance, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, telecommunication, transportation & logistics.
Genpact Europe is present in 4 countries, through 11 delivery centers and with a number of over 3,600 employees. We are offering services in more than 20 languages, for over 50 clients.
That's why we are known to GENerate imPACT.