A. Work with Design, Product Management, and Marketing:
1/ To permit planning & implementation of NPI Programs, this includes;
• Provide input to the development
• Attend meetings as the Support representative and provide customer input
2/ To provide field and customer input on usability, installability, maintainability & supportability via reviews inputs and formal reviews.
B. Execute Trial programs according to ensure that the product meets customer needs and is fully supportable. This includes;
• Attend New Feature team meetings
• Provide regular reports to Support Team
• Identify issues and risks associated with the project
C. Diagnose and resolve problems originating from customer sites, ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved within the published SSA/SLA agreements for customer response times. This is achieved by;
• Propose interim solutions
• Characterize problems in the lab or on the customer sites
• Using advanced industry test equipment
• Using advanced debug tools
• Document problems for presentation to Design
• Ensure proper prioritization of problem utilizing the SSA/SLA criteria
• Work with design to identify problems and to propose final solutions
• Ensure information input to databases is both current and accurate
• Assist more senior Tech Support Representatives to evaluate, prioritize and deliver solutions
• Provide input and document solutions to product applications
E. Execute Hot Site activities to resolve customer difficulties. This is achieved by;
• Identify Hot site situations
• Prepare & execute action plans which meet customer’s approval
• Provide regular status reports of Hot sites and their action plans to management
F. Produce Support Documentation;
• Identify & prepare various forms of Support Documentation for Support and Customers
• Knowledge Base Articles, How To Guides, Applications Notes, and Configuration Guides
• Provide input others documentation.
G. Provide technical support to eZuce service providers;
• Provide 24 hour/7 day technical assistance to eZuce Customers on the eZuce product portfolio;
• By telephone
• Forums and Remote System Access
• 24 Hour Emergency on call service
• Rotational On-call Availability
• Maintain and improve interpersonal skills
• Maintain a high level of technical knowledge on specific products
• Maintain & improve technical knowledge of industry related topics
• Work with 3rd party SW companies to isolate software problems
• In-depth understanding of customer service
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Excellent technical troubleshooting skills using a methodical disciplined approach
• Superior interpersonal skills
• In-depth knowledge of SIP Protocol - Telecommunications, computers, networking (Voice and Data)
• In-depth knowledge of Linux and associated repositories.
• Proven advanced troubleshooting skills on telephony, data, computers and their applications
• Ability to handle demanding customers, serious technical problems or product issues resulting in stressful situations
• Ability to interface tactfully and effectively with external customers at various technical and management levels
• Must be a self-starter, posses good organization skills, and the ability to multi-task
Education and Experience
Bachelors degree in Engineering or Applied Science with 2-4 years telephony and computer experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Technician/Technologist in Electronics or Computer Science with 3-5 years telephony and computer experience.
Servicii de recrutare si selectie personal, executive search, head-hunting, evaluare psiho-profesionala, outplacement si consultanta in domeniul resurselor umane. Servicii personalizate, pentru a se potrivi cu fiecare dintre cerintele specifice ale partenerilor nostri.
Ceea ce ne diferentiaza de concurenta este pasiunea pentru domeniul resurselor umane!