- Able to effectively manage multiple activities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership skills required
- Candidate must have excellent written and oral communication skills and should be detail-oriented
- Willingness to travel to customer sites for project implementation
- Any Project Management degree/diploma/certification would be a bon
- The individual will be required to work as end to end SME for Record to Report (R2R) that includes General Accounting, Closing and Reporting, VAT compliance, FP&A and external reporting
- As SME it is expected that solutions for delivering various R2R services would be designed and implemented for Genpact clients
- Typical projects include functional guidance for ERP implementation, implementation of accounting tools and platforms and/or providing process excellence support using six-sigma/ lean methodologies
- The individual should have the ability to adapt to various accounting systems and platforms and should be able to interpret the needs and requirements of the clients
- She / He should be a team player and should be able to freely and decisively communicate with the Internal and External stakeholders including the project management team
- It is imperative that all solutions designed by the individuals adhere to generally accepted accounting principals and have built in internal controls to drive controllership
- The individual should have the ability to train junior accountants on general accounting principals and concepts
Career impact with Genpact!
Genpact is a leader in the globalization of services and technology and a pioneer in managing business processes for companies around the world in the areas of Accounting, Customer Relationship Management, Procurement and Supply Chain, Banking, Insurance, Analytics, IT Infrastructure and Software services. We were the pioneers of our industry when we started operations in India as a part of General Electric 12 years ago, and our customers today are Fortune 500 market leaders across banking & financial services, insurance, manufacturing , transportation, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, automotive, consumer goods and retail, media & business services. Genpact is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "G".
Genpact has over 36,000 employees around the world, in China, India, Philippines, Mexico, Guatemala, USA, Hungary, Romania, Spain, the Netherlands, Morocco, and South Africa.
We are currently expending our team in Bucharest and therefore we are providing outstanding career opportunities in multiple business areas.
What makes us different is the ability to serve our worldwide clients in their own language: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Hungarian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish....you name it.