- provide 1st level support in the reporting process;
- engage in 2nd Level Support, Consultants will be trained on ABACUS, Reporting of Incidents;
- advises users in application related activities in order to effectively execute the process for in-scope applications;
- resolves incidents based on insight into the business process and respective data, transactions;
- records/coordinates tickets with 3rd Level Supports;
- maintains the Operations Manual;
- Travel : 2 times per year in steady state, 3 days a week during transition phase.
- Banking knowledge;
- English - advanced;
- German - advanced;
- Database skills (SQL);
Nice to have skills:
- understanding of Regulatory Reporting;
- the opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment;
- motivating salary;
- meal tickets;
- medical insurance;
- 25 days Annual Vacation;
- dynamic, young and enthusiastic team.
Do you want to be part of an international team, with a dynamic work environment, more than 4,000 employees across the world, professionalism, commitment to technical excellence and client service?
Founded in 1993 and listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange, Temenos Group AG is the market leading provider of banking software systems to retail, corporate, universal, private, Islamic and microfinance & community banks. Headquartered in Geneva with 64 offices worldwide, Temenos serves over 1,200 financial institutions in more than 125 countries across the world.
For more information please visit www.temenos.com.