The IT Department is currently looking for a full-time SQL Support Developer specialized in Microsoft SQL Server Data Warehouse development.
- Ensure 3rd level support for Ubisoft's internal BI applications (Data Warehouse, reporting tools, etc)
- Provide technical assistance for support requests
- Work closely with level 2 support analysts, application developers and administrators to streamline data flows between internal/external systems and the data warehouse
- Identify long-term solutions, propose and suggest the most suitable alternatives
- Create and update the technical documentation
• University diploma in IT related field or proven experience in the BI domain.
• Strong experience with Microsoft SQL Server including writing SQL and stored procedures code.
• Clear understanding of data warehousing and data modeling concepts.
• Understanding of relational and multi-dimensional data design and development techniques.
• Experience with other reporting and analytic presentation tools and technologies such as Business Objects is a plus.
• Experience with data warehouse lifecycles and a strong understanding of the role of methodology / frameworks is an advantage
• Good knowledge of English and/or French.
• Strong communication skills.
Professional working environment
Gym and relaxing area
Ubisoft is one of the leading publishers of game software worldwide.
The industry definition of publisher includes three core activities: development (i.e. the creation of game software), publishing (i.e. the acquisition of rights to games and of external licenses as well as product marketing) and distribution (i.e. the physical delivery of the final product to all types of retailers).
Since it was founded in 1986, Ubisoft has gradually and successfully integrated these three core activities. The company now has development teams of exceptional quality, acknowledged expertise in marketing and global distribution channels, with offices in 22 different countries.
Around 2.000 employees all work toward a common goal: the creation of high-quality games for a growing and increasingly demanding audience of gamers.