• Designing, coding and testing software modules that meet design specifications
• Creating, executing and documenting the tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements (technical, functional and user interface)
• Participating in identifying configuration changes to applications so that they meet business process requirements
• Participating in designing the framework of a technical infrastructure, including network, platforms and servers, enterprise enabling, application enabling, security and operations management
• Implementing the technical infrastructure, including networks, platforms and servers, enterprise enabling, application enabling, security and operations management
• Integrating technical and application components to meet business requirements
• Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications; performing preventive maintenance activities; providing user support
• University degree in IT
• Fluency in English
• Availability to travel
• Strong SQL and PL/SQL skills practiced for max 3 years.
• Data migration skills - Nice to have
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. With more than 181,000 people serving clients in over 120 countries, the company generated net revenues of US$23.39 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2008. Its home page is www.accenture.com
Our clients are some of the world\'s most dynamic organizations - 96 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500. Committed to deliver innovation, we help them find the ways to become more successful in every part of their business from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
Our people are our most important asset and we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. Your learning program will be determined by the requirements of your specific role but will usually involve specialized skills as well as personal and leadership development. You will work with your manager to determine what skills you need and how to build them.
Choose Accenture for a career where the variety of opportunities and challenges allows you to make a difference every day. A place where you can develop your potential and grow professionally, working alongside talented colleagues. The only place where you can learn from our unrivalled experience, while helping our global clients achieve high performance. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Accenture is the place to be.