The Sr. System Administrator is responsible for all aspects of systems administration pertaining to server infrastructure and storage infrastructure, which includes implementation, configuration, coordination, control, maintenance, backup, troubleshooting, security, usage monitoring, documentation.
• Administers and grows a server farm consisting mainly of Dell blade servers in a virtual environment.
• Maintains and supports the Corporate Office Cisco Network Infrastructure (L2 and L3 switches, and routers).
• Offers solutions for business demands and continually develops server infrastructure with performance, scalability and high availability as primary goals
• Updates monitoring systems, periodically checks logs, closely monitors the server and storage infrastructure, responds to incidents
• Continually optimizes the environment, identifies potential problems and bottlenecks, troubleshoot and solve problems and documents all fixes applied and solutions implemented
• Responsible for monitoring, follow-up, solving and escalation of the internal technical trouble tickets according with the existing procedures
• Responsible for the network monitoring activities and escalation of the problems to the appropriate persons
• IT technical support – the point of contact for any IT technical issue in the company
• Install servers, network equipment, personal computers, laptops, printers and other IT devices
• Administer users’ accounts according to procedures in place
• Approves Windows updates and solves incompatibilities
• Keeps up to date the antivirus server and clients, defines and monitors periodic scans, creates periodic reports.
• Manages Email Systems, configures, administers and monitors email servers. Creates backup procedures for email.
• 5 years experience in a similar position.
• Experience in managing high density server farms in a complex LAN / VLAN topology.
• Advanced knowledge of Linux OS (Centos or Red Hat any RHC certification is a plus)
• Advanced skills and experience in managing a SAN infrastructure
• Advanced skills and experience with VMWare virtualization technologies
• Advanced skills and experience with SNMP and monitoring systems (Dell OpenManage)
• Previous experience of NoSQL databases, preferably Cassandra
• At least some experience with distributed computing technologies under linux and high availability technologies (openstack, pacemaker/corosync, keepalived/vrrp, etc)
• At least some experience with one or more of the following application servers running on linux: DJBDNS, Zimbra Collaboration Suite, Groundwork, Nginx, Haproxy, Tomcat, Apache, Mysql, Postgresql
• Experience with maintaining a Linux Desktop OS (Ubuntu) • Some experience with windows family of operating systems (Professional, Server) • Some experience with windows domain services (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, TMG, etc.).
• General Hardware installation and troubleshooting.
• Email subsystems and protocols (SMTP, IMAP, POP) • Basic telecommunications concepts and protocols (SIP, H323, etc.) • At least some basic TCP/IP networking knowledge. Experience with Cisco network equipment.
• Organized and motivated person
• Proactive in learning new things
• Ability to work under pressure
• Keep focusing on the details
• Analytical abilities
• Positive attitude.
•One of the most competitive salaries in the market
•Great working environment
•Regular trainings to keep abreast on newest developments in the field
•Strong Cultural Values : Teamwork, Fairness, Respect, Freedom and Responsibility
HR Express Management este o companie de consultanta in recrutare, evaluare si training.