• Company: eMAG
• Location: Bucharest, Romania
• Job Status/Type: Full Time, Permanent
• Job Category: Finance
• Industries: Internet
• Career Level: Middle
• Starting date: ASAP
• Prepares and analyzes consolidated reporting at all levels of the organization on actuals, forecasts
and prior fiscal years;
• Performs research/performance/evaluation analysis of costs variances/evolution;
• Responsible for developing financial modeling, financial statement analysis, decision modeling, reporting and
ad-hoc analysis to support strategic initiatives;
• Support, analyze, and assist in the preparation and review of the company’s annual operating budget/forecast;
- detailed support and analysis of balance sheet forecasts and the associated cash flow forecasts;
- development of presentations to help summarize budget results in a comprehensive and easy-to-understand format;
• Analyzes actual operating results and identifies key financial and operating issues to be addressed; quantifies actual results versus forecast/budget;
• Project management responsibilities for different projects (development and implementation of reporting/ budgeting/ forecasting tools).
• 3 – 4 years of experience in a similar position (reporting);
• Planning, budgeting and cost control principles knowledge;
• IFRS knowledge;
• Fluent in English;
• Computer literate with good Excel skills and solid understanding of accounting software principles;
• Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication (both verbal and written);
• The ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines is fundamental;
• The candidate should be confident, ambitious, a self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment;
• Highly organized, analytical, task focused, and multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment.
• Competitive salary package;
• Attractive additional benefits policy;
• Integration program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Having the opportunity to work with the latest technologies;
• The opportunity to work in a pleasant and friendly team, and also a highly professional environment where you will have the chance to learn on a daily basis, and develop your career.
Lansat în 2001 ca un magazin online de sisteme de calcul si produse de birotica, eMAG se numara printre creatorii pietei de comert electronic din România. Adaptarea permanenta a serviciilor la realitatile pietei sii orientarea catre client au propulsat si au mentinut eMAG în pozitia de lider constant al pietei.
eMAG are un portofoliu în care se regasesc atât produse si solutii IT si de comunicatii, cât si echipamente electronice si electrocasnice, oferta sa extinzându-se permanent. Compania opereaza magazinul www.emag.ro precum si sapte showroom-uri deschise în Bucuresti, Iasi, Ploiesti, Cluj, Timisoara, Constanta si Craiova.
In cei 9 ani de activitate, echipa eMAG a crescut in ritm alert, ajungand in prezent la un numar de aproximativ 300 de angajati. eMAG sustine in continuare dezvoltarea fortei de munca din Romania, oferind locuri de munca de inalta specializare, intr-o piata in plina evolutie.