If you want to start a career in Finance and Accounting Area, Genpact is offering you multiple opportunities in the accounting area.
As Accounts Payable you will:
- Open incoming invoices and check supplier data and details in SAP/Oracle system;
- Manage the invoices assigned and performing regular checks to ensure accuracy;
- Maintain a constant level of communication with the client;
- Resolution of suppliers queries, major discrepancies;
- Reconciliations and reporting;
- Month close reporting and periodic dashboard reporting as well as ad hoc reporting;
- Taking part in internal projects;
If you are:
- Full of Energy
- Fluent in German
And you have:
- University Degree (Economics background)
- Basic accounting experience
- Good communication skills and customer focus
...then YOU are our perfect candidate!
- The opportunity to build a long-term career within a stable multinational environment;
- A dynamic, young and enthusiastic team;
- Customized training package according to job requirements and personal career plan;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical and life insurance;
- Bonuses based on performance;
Career impact with Genpact!
Genpact is a leader in the globalization of services and technology and a pioneer in managing business processes for companies around the world. We are involved in areas like Accounting, Customer Relationship Management, Procurement and Supply Chain, Banking, Insurance, Analytics, IT Infrastructure and Software services.
Genpact has over 56,000 employees around the world and we are well known for being a company of choice both for our customers and our employees.
We are currently expending our team in Bucharest and we want to provide you the outstanding career opportunities you are looking for!