• Verification of master data for the payables accounts;
• Formal verification of incoming invoices via workflow;
• Entering coming invoices into the transaction system and matching them matching with purchase orders and reception notes (three way matching);
• Record invoices in compliance with Austrian GAAP and IFRS rules;
• Make payments proposals;
• Complete monthly reconciliation of the accounts;
• Support achievement of defined objectives and duties for the A/P teams;
• Booking according to defined service level agreements;
• Contribute to the improvement of A/P processes/service level and overall quality within the team;
• Post invoices with different level of difficulties depending on accounting experience and organizational level (e.g. Investment Invoices/ Certain Customers/Suppliers);
• Ensure timely and proper bookings of all payables accounts in order to support monthly, quarterly and year-end closing on schedule.
• University graduate level educational background or equivalent education along with large occupational experience in the related field;
• Nonacademic education / background in the field and profound occupational experience.
• 5 years overall working experience and minimum 2 - 3 year of practical experience in Accounts Payable department related processes;
• Advanced level (C1-C2) of DE and medium level (B2) of English;
• Able to provide coaching and support to colleagues for professional problems in areas of expertise;
• Very good knowledge of Accounts Payable workflow;
• Task job rotation (optional) 2 – 4 months;
• Experience with at least one Accounting software; SAP is a plus.
Talent Stream is looking to join forces and place candidates who:
- Have minimum three (3) years worth of experience
- Throughout their career, have achieved excellent results they are proud of
- Are looking for the right organization where they can make a long-lasting, positive contribution
Modern recruitment requires a higher degree of professionalism and client service standards which exceed the ones practiced today on the Romanian market.