As a SAP Basis Specialist you will participate in our team on delivery and maintenance of business solutions based on SAP technologies.
- Perform all SAP Basis related activities including; SAP installations, maintenance and on-going support of multiple SAP Landscapes
- Updating operation manuals, executing SOX controls and security audits on project level
- Handle the incident / service requests investigation, diagnosis and resolutions where possible
- Perform 2nd or 3rd level support to customer’s infrastructure
- Troubleshooting and maintenance on daily basis
- Change the SAP environment according to customer needs
- Suggest improvements for the infrastructure to stabilize customer environments
Accenture is the leading provider of SAP based applications and architectural solutions. To expand our local practice we are currently looking for qualified professionals matching the following profile:
- 1 - 4 years of relevant work experience in SAP Basis administration (SAP Installation, maintenance and on-going support of multiple SAP Landscapes)
- Familiar with architectural knowledge of SAP
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of the business
- Advanced English
- SAP Solution Manager and SAP PI knowledge are an advantage
- Permanent employment contract
- Attractive benefits package: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym (optional)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
You have a great opportunity to join Technology Solutions part of Accenture and become part of the global leader!
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Accenture is one of the world’s leading companies providing consulting, technology and outsourcing services, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. We work with our clients to help them find ways to become more successful in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations. We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website http://accenture.ro/cariere and our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania.