• Maintain communication between customers and Bucharest office;
• Prepare all documents for accounting department in order to close the financial statements;
• Support to the Branch Manager in day to day activities;
• Inform Sales Reps for: availability, obsolete products, statuses about customer orders, etc;
• Monthly reports asked by marketing department regarding distributors sales in the region;
• Making claims on behalf of customers for: missing products, wrong prices, broken products, damaged goods in delivery;
• Inform customers about overdue invoices and inform AR about the feedback;
• Make efforts to resolve customer’s issues or to correct the problem;
• Sending the related documents to customers: invoices, credit memo, debit notes, etc;
• Providing to customers information regarding order status and stock availability.
• Higher education will be an advantage;
• Fluent knowledge of English language;
• Problem solving oriented;
• Likes to work in a Team;
• Prefers quality solutions and standardized procedures;
• High degree of self motivation and ready to take responsibility.
We are a friendly company with a personal approach to recruitment. We endeavour to treat all of our candidates how we ourselves would wish to be treated and we make every effort not to waste your time or make any false promises of work that we cannot deliver upon.