To provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service to the managers, helping them to manage and prioritize their time. You will be responsible for providing full secretarial assistance to the management team during absences to ensure a high level of service is maintained. This position will be of key importance within the organization and the successful candidate must have previous secretarial, administrative, marketing and sales experience within a fast-paced customer facing environment. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organize your workload and the initiative to resolve issues quickly in an appropriate manner.
· Manage and maintain the diary and email account;
· Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments, etc.;
· Keep track of the upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests;
· Schedule on behalf of the managers meetings between them and their direct reports and the committees and groups to which they are members;
· Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the managers by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate;
· Ensure the managers are fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements he is involved in;
· Prepare correspondence on behalf of the managers, including the drafting of general replies;
· Prepare minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the managers;
· To attend supervision, training and meetings as and when required. You may be required to perform other ad-hoc tasks around the office that may be deemed necessary.
· Ideally educated to degree level;· A minimum of two years PA/secretarial experience and also sales and marketing;
· Shorthand and excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential;
· Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook);
· Excellent organizational skills;
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
· Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
· Bright, confident personality;
· Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised;
· A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet!
Will you accept the challenge?
Please send your CV at: contact❴at❵ bursahr .ro
Pentru eficientizarea procesului de recrutare, va rugam sa trimiteti CV-ul la adresa noastra de email: email@example.com Va multumim!