• Monitoring the portfolios allocated to the court executors, regarding stages status, evolution and performance for the assigned portfolio;
• Developing the bank's network of court executors and monitor the portfolios allocated to them;
• Participating, when needed, at the enforcement process made by the court executor (auctions, meeting with clients, etc.);
• Representing the creditor in the enforcement process made by the court executor;
• Carrying out any other instructions and procedures according to the Bank's policy and strategy.
• University degree;
• Minimum 2 years experience in recovery process for cases under enforcement;
• Banking experience is an asset.
• Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines;
• Banking and enforcement legislation knowledge;
• Ambitious, dynamic person, persistent, analytical thinking, business vocabulary, continuous improving will, result and detail oriented person;
• Analytical thinking, good communication, persuasion, organizational and team working skills;
• Availability for business travel;
• Driving license;
• Very good knowledge of the English language;
• Computer literacy.
Volksbank Romania, detinuta de Volksbank International (subsidiara a Osterreichische Volksbanken – Aktiengessellschaft -OVAG)), a devenit operationala pe data de 8 mai 2000. In buna traditie a bancii austriece pe care o reprezinta, Volksbank Romania si-a indreptat inca de la inceput atentia spre nevoile si interesele persoanelor fizice si intreprinderilor mici si mijlocii oferind produse si servicii de calitate.
“Increderea ne uneste” – sloganul grupului – reflecta parteneriatul pe care se bazeaza banca noastra in relatia cu clientii