- Final year student or graduate of an IT profile Faculty;
- Willing to learn new things and to self refine;
- Good communication and team work skills;
- Individual responsibility;
- Power to evolve to a very good level of knowledge and programmer skills.
- Sound knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
- Sound knowledge of PHP;
- Sound knowledge of SQL (MySQL);
- Knowledge of OOP;
- Good knowledge of English.
- Minimum 1 year experience in PHP & MySQL programming;
- Experience in bug fixing.
Represents a bonus:
- Knowledge of French.
RESPONSABILITIES / BENEFITS:
Our new colleague will :
- Develop modules (calendar, task manager) for an existing application;
- Make a weekly activity report.
We will offer our new colleague :
- The possibility of a flexible, project oriented, schedule;
- A pleasant work environment, well suited for team work;
- A salary package comprising of: competitive salary, holiday bonuses;
- The possibility to evolve professionally.
Globalsys Solutions is a young, rapidly growing company. Our initial activity oriented towards the conception and creation of Internet web sites for companies in the European Union has extended to developing complex Internet solutions.
We pride on a friendly work environment, and we stress on the desire to learn and self refine, preseverance and thoroughness.
Those interested to join a young, dynamic team, always looking for new development opportunities are asked to submit their CV.