About the position:
The position will be based at the East European headquarters of the company, in Bucharest, and will travel as needed to customers’ sites in East European countries. Occasional travels to other countries.
The Pre-Sales & Support Engineer (PSSE) supports sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex solutions and manages technical support of our sales department (demonstration equipment) as well as coordinates support for our users’ portfolio.
The PSSE collaborates with sales, operations, and engineering resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
• Works deals assigned to the sales team supported, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit, or as directed by the sales manager.
• Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
• Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
• Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, product design team and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
• Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close.”
• Provides coaching and professional development to sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
• Pursues additional business development opportunities within customer’s company. Collaborates with sales to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and advanced.
• Monitors and conducts customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
• Achieves assigned productivity.
• Maintains deal throughput in early deal-sales process steps.
• Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
• Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
• Coordinates and conducts technical support operations for customers.
• Ensures customer satisfaction with regards to technical issues and company’s responsiveness.
• BS/MS degree in a technical field or related
• Minimum one year of sales engineering experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment; or a record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable sales supporting role.
• Technical skills: IT, servers, system administration, troubleshooting
• PC/Mac/Linux proficiency
• Proficient ability to communicate using written and spoken English, other language is a plus.
Please send your resumes at the following address: email@example.com
ABC Human Capital – Agentie de recrutare & Executive Search, dezvolta din anul 2005 proiecte de headhunting si recrutare pentru mai mult de 250 de companii prezente pe piata din Romania. Majoritatea proiectelor derulate de agentia noastra se adreseaza pozitiilor de middle si top management, insa compania are experienta si in recrutarea de personal pentru posturi entry level.
Gama serviciilor noastre este alcatuita astfel incat sa raspunda nevoilor companiilor client ― de la selectia si recrutarea personalului, pana la evaluarea profesionala a candidatilor sau a personalului angajat, precum si implementarea de programe de sustinere a persoanelor vizate readaptarii la noile exigente ale pietei fortei de munca.
Portofoliul nostru de clienti: http://www.recrutaresiselectie.ro/portofoliu/
Ce oportunitati de cariera oferim: