A Programmer assists in the development, delivery and management of technology-based business solutions.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Designing, coding and testing software modules that meet design specifications
• Creating, executing and documenting the tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements (technical, functional and user interface)
• Participating in identifying configuration changes to applications so that they meet business process requirements
• Participating in designing the framework of a technical infrastructure, including network, platforms and servers, enterprise enabling, application enabling, security and operations management
• Implementing the technical infrastructure, including networks, platforms and servers, enterprise enabling, application enabling, security and operations management
• Integrating technical and application components to meet business requirements
• Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications; performing preventive maintenance activities; providing user support
Accenture Technology Solutions is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
• University degree in IT
• Advanced English
• Advanced Italian
• Knowledge and experience in SQL and PL/SQL skills
• Permanent employment contract
• Attractive benefits package: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym (optional)
• Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
• Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
• Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects
• Dynamic, international working environment
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture - sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Accenture is one of the world's leading companies providing consulting, technology and outsourcing services, with approximately 281,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. We work with our clients to help them find ways to become more successful in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations. We focus equally on employees' development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills, visit our careers website accenture.ro/cariere and our Facebook page facebook.com/accenture in romania.