Perform a variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing requirements.
Desired skills and experience:
• advanced knowledge of PHP & MySQL;
• medium/ advanced knowledge of XHTML, CSS, JS, XML;
• medium/ advanced knowledge of OOP programming;
• capacity to understand and adapt quickly to the working mode of some complex and mature applications;
• relevant experience in developing web applications;
• ability to create a flexible design and capacity to write a well-structured code;
• very good command of English, both spoken and written;
The following skills represent an advantage:
• University education in Computer Science, Informatics, Engineering, Cybernetics or similar studies.
• be thorough, have good attention to detail and display a high level of accuracy;
• ability to provide meaningful input in discussions and analysis;
• efficient management of own time and tasks;
• ability to prioritize multiple and diverse tasks expected;
• interpersonal skills;
• excellent written and oral communication skills;
• reliable, loyal, motivated and ambitious;
• strong analytical, creative thinking;
• good team player and fast learner;
• self motivated and willing to work hard;
• growth/ performance/ results driven;
• willingness to learn fast and grow within the company;
• knowledge of the required methods of working with Smarty;
• experience in working with ‘design patterns’;
• any contact with the type of working and activities within travel agencies (due to the nature of dcs plus activity).
We are offering:
• the opportunity of professional development in a young and dynamic environment;
• work in a relaxed and modern style atmosphere;
• attractive salary package;
• long-term career growth;
• the opportunity to work with a strong-growing company that continues to gain notoriety and expand in new markets.
dcs plus is a Romanian owned company, founded 10 years ago that designs and develops business critical software solutions for the travel industry. dcs plus’ range of applications address any type of travel agency, regardless of size, business model or market. Currently our products are being deployed inside Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Serbia and Montenegro, Ukraine, Russia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Turkey, Israel, France, Cyprus, Lebanon, Kuwait, Iran and Taiwan. Our offices are located in Bucharest, Johannesburg and Paris.