What will be your duties and responsibilities in this job?
• Proactive engagement in projects and process transitions within the OM department;
• Order processing by using Honeywell tools;
• Responsible for correct input in ERP: technical and commercial details, quantities, sales and acquisition price, terms and conditions of delivery (in accordance with Honeywell's general contracts);
• Responsible for applying special price reductions for certain orders requested by the sales department:
• Tracking orders placed at the supplier and their delivery in time to the warehouse;
• Responsible for solving issues related to wrong delivery, delays, rejected product returns;
• Responsible for preparing the necessary documents to deliver the goods to the final customer;
• Responsible for keeping customer informed about delivery dates and delays and ensuring order confirmation is sent;
• Responsible for generating invoices, cancel invoices for returned goods and notifying customer and collection department.
What critical skills are needed for this position?
• Bachelor degree or equivalent experience;
• Preferred minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Customer Services environment, preferably with contract administration expertise;
• Experience working in a multi discipline team;
• Good standard of ability with Microsoft Office applications;
• Knowledge of ERP – SAP, Siebel would be a plus;
• Eager to learn and work in a changing and fast- growing environment;
• Customer and action oriented;
• Self-motivated with good communication skills;
• English – advanced level.
• Competitive Salary;
• Meal tickets;
• Other benefits.
We are a Romanian company and since 2004 we have been managing to prove by our results that combining the professional experience with the seriousness and the involvement is the solution to build a durable relationship with our partners. The values that lead our activity: Team integrity in the relation with our clients, candidates and stakeholders; Continuous improvement of the quality and the efficiency of the fulfilled projects; Positive attitude 100% oriented towards the client.
We represent the main integrated HR services provider within Western Romania, our position being valued with 1st Prize awarded within the last 5 years by the National Chamber of Commerce.
Our clients, national and multinational companies that develop their activity in the country and abroad have remained faithful to the services we offer and together we have managed to develop and become better and better in what we do. Our clients come from various fields, such as: ENGINERRING/AUTOMOTIVE, IT&C, FMCG, SERVICE CENTER, SALES, LOGISTICS