Avira is one of the leading providers of IT-security software solutions for professional use. As one of the pioneers in this area, the German company has repeatedly contributed to the security market since its launch of AntiVir in 1988 with technological innovations and intelligent new solutions to protect all network components and network levels.
As an Online Sales Analyst you will:
• check and monitor the competitive price (online/retail) on our major competitors;
• generate competitive reviews of the consumer products
• check the competition communications and compare them with our communications on a monthly basis; analysing Avira and competition feature sets and add them to the Avira road map will be part of your job
• Frequent travel to Tettnang is needed (twice a month)
• Excellent English (optional German) written and oral communication skills
• Excellent project management as well as interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Advanced PC applications knowledge – MS Office, Outlook etc. CRM experience preferred
• Strong result and goal orientation
• Team player with an excellent client facing skills
• Varied tasks in an expanding company with above average growth
• Independent working in an international team
• Competitive rates of pay
Located in Bucharest - Romania, Avira was founded in 2004 by a dynamic core of security experts who is committed to the following values: security ethics, professional attitude, open spirit, pride and respect. These principles are meant to stand at the base of any long term
collaboration and partnership that Avira Soft will undertake.
Avira Soft gathered a team of more than 50 dynamic professionals who are permanently collaborating with the experimented specialists of Avira GmbH , Germany. We are a dynamic and creative team and our purpose is to produce high quality software.
We also impose some requirements for our candidates: creativity, technical knowledge, team working capabilities and the ability to finish the job on time.