• Opening incoming scanned invoices in workflow tool;
• Checking the supplier data and details in the ERP system;
• Entering correct data into workflow tool performing online checks as specified in the process;
• Sorting incoming invoices (according to criteria: document type, purchase order, headquarter or branch);
• Requesting rescan for unclear images or incomplete invoices;
• Communicating and clarifying with suppliers;
If you are:
- Full of Energy
- Advanced English speaker
And you have:
- University Degree
- Good communication skills
- Microsoft Office and Internet knowledge
...then YOU are our perfect candidate!
Genpact is a global organization with processes in Europe providing high quality business services for various GE businesses as well as large multinational organizations.
Career impact with Genpact!
Genpact is the leading provider of Business Services & Technology Solutions worldwide. Owned jointly by General Electric, General Atlantic and Oak Hill Capital Partners, Genpact has operations centers across India, China, Hungary, Romania, the United States, Mexico, and Poland.
The Portfolio of services offered from these Global centers include: Finance & accounting, Customer Service, Supply Chain & Procurement, Sales & Marketing Analytics, Financial Services Collections/Ops, Information Technology Services, Enterprise Application Services. We are currently expending our team in Bucharest and therefore we are providing outstanding career opportunities in multiple business areas.
What makes us different is the ability to serve our worldwide clients in their own language: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Hungarian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish....you name it.