MS SQL administration
• Performance tuning
• Backup strategy
• High availability / clustering
• Maintaining, monitoring, troubleshooting and deploying MS SQL / BI stack solutions
• Release management & deployment
• Patch installations
• Incident and defect handling + on-call duties
• Communication with dedicated client personnel
• Advanced MS SQL (2008, 2012) administration - at least 2 years relevant work experience
• Experience with MS SQL
• SQL/T-SQL incl. stored procedures
• MS PowerShell
• Automated archiving, reports and ‘health-checks’
• Automated Batch processes
• Ability to work in an independent, self-directed manner and to perform equally as well as part of a team
• Communication, inter-personal, documentation, and troubleshooting skills
• Advanced English
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture - sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Accenture is one of the world's leading companies providing consulting, technology and outsourcing services, with approximately 281,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. We work with our clients to help them find ways to become more successful in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations. We focus equally on employees' development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills, visit our careers website accenture.ro/cariere and our Facebook page facebook.com/accenture in romania.