• Craft and implement the strategies for the media and retail marketing campaigns
• Coordinate the product development projects
• Coordinate the digital marketing channels
• Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
• Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
• Fluently communicating in English
• Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role
• Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life.
• Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel).
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
• Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
• Some past experience in marketing preferred
• Competitive salary
• An annual bonus based on personal and business performance
• Fun working environment
• Training in Marketing and Product Development
• Career path development