This team is responsible for ensuring that all necessary information for new products (desktops, notebooks...) is set in the systems for an accurate and timely publication, pricing and orderability.
We are in process to implement a new pricing tool, called MPO (Market Price Optimization). For the phases of implementation and testing of this new tool we are looking for a temporary support person.
Mission and strategic actions
• Focused on administrative tasks (user access to the environment, setup of target GPM for each PSG platform, setup of thresholds, etc.) in MPO based on specific guidelines
• Taking over any other ad hoc operational tasks, depending on the workload of the existing team members
• MPO test will be split based on their complexity among the new team member and the existing ones, under the observation of the MPO Pricing Work Stream lead.
Tasks which could be performed are:
• UAT execution (test cases / test scripts) & logistics
• MPO key functionalities highlights (offer, pricing, costing updates)
• Feedback on the key areas of focus
• Feedback on test cases (what functionalities you would expect to test as part of you specific role)
• Synchronization with other systems / tools implementation
• Responsible to create and / or maintain process documentation
• Working on analyzing & bridging gaps between MPO and current assets
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in related field of expertise with a focus in business or economics
- Typically 2+ years of experience in more than one finance function
- Experience in taking care of ongoing business
- Experience in acting as liaison between various internal organizations
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Broad knowledge of administration, report generation and database inputs, analytics and data quality management
- Good business acumen
- Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Power Point, data bases like SAP, etc.)
- Ability to work effectively to tight, fixed timescales
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, consulting, negotiation skills, flexible, change adaptive
- Customer oriented
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to easily adapt to different situations, efficient in stressful situations
-Very rigorous and organized
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
Compania noastra imbina experienta, expertiza, managementul activ si cultura creativa. Asiguram clientilor nostri know-how-ul si cunoasterea pietei din Romania pentru a ajuta dezvoltarea unui proiect de succes. Forta companiei APT Resources & Services consta in insasi echipa si in devotamentul ei pentru a oferi de fiecare data cele mai bune performante. Domeniile noastre de specialitate se incadreaza in servicii profesionale de resurse umane, incluzand recrutare & selectie de personal si consiliere in cariera.