- Contracts drafting / assisting with the drafting of legal documents;
- Provides comprehensive commercial, civil and administrative consultancy and litigation services;
- Negotiating contracts, on behalf of the clients, from the legal point of view.
- Law university degree;
- Bar membership;
- Minimum 4 years experience;
- Excellent English knowledge both written and spoken- juridical terms knowledge is an advantage;
- Knowledge of commercial law, labour law, real estate practice;
- Very good organizational skills – team worker, efficient, good communicator, flexible and adaptable;
- Dynamic, proactive and enthusiast;
- Capable of handling several tasks.
We are a small friendly company with a personal approach to recruitment. We endeavor to treat all of our candidates how we ourselves would wish to be treated and we make every effort not to waste your time or make any false promises of work that we cannot deliver upon.