The Junior Auditor will participate to audit engagements (locally or abroad) with the aim to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of organization's risk management framework, controls in place and governance processes in accordance with the regulatory requirements and professional internal audit standards:
• Review the activities audited with a view to understand the processes and to identify the main risks and existing controls;
• Propose audit tests in order to assess how the risks are mitigated;
• Perform audit tests and present the results by preparing clear, comprehensive, objective and properly worded conclusions;
• Formulate recommendations which enable to address the root cause of the identified issues;
• Follow-up the adequate implementation of audit recommendations.
This position offers a unique opportunity to review the main activities in a financial institution, part of a global group (Retail network, Corporate and investment banking, Market activities, Trade services and Specialized finance). Also, it provides exposure to bank’s management at different levels.
• A first working experience either as a trainee or entry level financial professional in a relevant field;
• Technical knowledge – financial analysis, accounting, audit/control techniques, banking regulations;
• Expected competences:
o Analytical thinking,
o Independent attitude,
o Ability to cope with tight deadlines,
o Good communication and interpersonal skills,
o Commitment to professional development,
o Proactive team player,
o Resistance to stress;
o Good writing skills, English proficiency;
o Microsoft Office, Database processing;
o Willingness to travel – expected an average of 25%, within the country and/or abroad.
BRD - Groupe Societe Generale este a doua banca romaneasca, dupa activele bancare.
Cu o capitalizare de 3,5 miliarde euro la sfarsitul lunii aprilie 2006, BRD - Groupe Societe Generale detine prima pozitie, conform acestui indicator, intre societatile din domeniul financiar, listate la Bursa de Valori Bucuresti si a doua pozitie dupa acelasi nivel al capitalizarii bursiere daca luam in considerare toate companiile listate la BVB, indiferent de domeniu.