The Junior Contract Management Administrator has the following responsibilities:
• Ensure all contracts, addendums & other legal documents are set up in Oracle according to the current applicable processes, accurately and in a timely manner;
• Monitor and perform regular updates to existing customer contracts, in order to ensure both their accuracy and the timeliness of contractual billing activities;
• Perform billing activities for license, services and maintenance contracts, in order to ensure Temenos customers’ invoicing is done timely, accurately and as agreed contractually;
• Setup and update revenue recognition contracts in Oracle, in order to ensure correct revenue recognition ;
• Promote, and explain the Contract Management procedures to business stakeholders, so that they are followed rigorously throughout Temenos organization;
• Provide resolution to all queries coming from internal stakeholders (Finance Controllers, Legal, and Business Process Owner);
• Ensure all key performance indicators reach the targeted level;
• Ensure all process controls are effectively implemented;
• Perform other tasks related with SSC deliverables, as may be required.(i.e. various reporting activities, testing of new application functionalities, Oracle reconciliation activities, etc.)
• Minimum of 1 year experience in working in a Finance /Contract Management department or in accounting processes;
• Excellent knowledge of MS office suite;
• Experience in working with Oracle applications is a strong plus;
• Analytical and rigorous, with great attention to detail;
• Proficient in English;
• Advanced Spanish/French/German language skills are an advantage;
• Team player, able to work in a fast pace changing environment and with tight deadlines;
• Very good communication skills;
• Excellent problem solver, self-starter.
• The opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment;
• Motivating salary;
• Meal tickets;
• Medical insurance;
• 25 days Annual Vacation.
Do you want to be part of an international team, with a dynamic work environment, more than 4,000 employees across the world, professionalism, commitment to technical excellence and client service?
Founded in 1993 and listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange, Temenos Group AG is the market leading provider of banking software systems to retail, corporate, universal, private, Islamic and microfinance & community banks. Headquartered in Geneva with 64 offices worldwide, Temenos serves over 1,200 financial institutions in more than 125 countries across the world.
For more information please visit www.temenos.com.