METRO SYSTEMS Romania is looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated and motivated colleague who is familiar with Jira and Confluence and who can help us support, troubleshoot and identify solutions to issues reported by end-users and who can extend JIRA beyond its out of the box capabilities.
What you’ll be doing:
• Support, troubleshoot and identify solutions to JIRA and Confluence issues reported by end-users
• Determine ways to improve JIRA/Confluence and identify where functionality can or cannot meet user requests
• Install, administer and maintain JIRA/Confluence add-ons
• Schedule and coordinate JIRA/Confluence upgrades, migrations as well as system maintenance
• Optimize performance in order to provide a smooth and stable experience to the end users
• Develop tailored administration documentation and user guides for application features
• Guide, train and assist end-users in use of JIRA/Confluence
• Extend JIRA beyond its out of the box capabilities using scripts and/or Atlassian REST API's
We’re looking for someone who:
• Has 2+ years’ experience in JIRA & Confluence administration (master creation and management of custom projects, complex workflows, security schemes, custom fields, dashboards and reports configurations);
• Has 1+ year of scripting experience having extended JIRA by building gadgets and/or macros using Atlassian REST API's and/or JIRA SDK;
• Has a strong desire to learn;
• Has administration experience of applications running on Unix systems;
• Has some SQL knowledge and database management – this would be a plus;
• Has Information Technology or a related discipline university degree or relevant experience;
• Has strong communication skills in English language, both verbally and in writing;
• Is proactive and result-oriented;
• Is a team player;
• Has the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders.
We, the MGI METRO Group Information Technology GmbH, are the IT-Provider for the METRO Group. The METRO Group is one of the worldwide largest trading groups. In 31 countries 290.000 employees earn a turnover of about 64.3 Billion Euro. In Romania METRO Group is represented besides us by our sales divisions Metro Cash & Carry and Real Hypermarkets.
MGI - Leading edge in Information Technology
Be part of the best- Join us!
In Bucharest we conduct one of our ambitious Software Development Centers. We are responsible for the development of our outstanding Oracle based Merchandise Management System and our excellent Data Warehouse. In addition we run one of the biggest SAP installations in retail and one of the most important Networking Portals connecting all our employees around the globe. We are looking for ambitious and creative team players, who possess drive, initiative and enthusiasm to expand our location in Bucharest.